Equities First Holdings is world-renowned financial institution that offers loans to investors. It specializes in lending solutions for businesses and high net-worth individuals seeking non-purpose capital. It offers tailored, straightforward transactions that empower investors to access funding with ease and efficiency.
Who Benefits most?
Stock-based loans have been embraced by many investors owing to the harsh economic environments creeping in. Big businesses and rich individuals often use this technique to access funding so as to mitigate the financial crisis that arises from incidents such as stock fluctuations. The companies and big investors, therefore, use their stocks as collaterals in securing the loans.
Loans are processed in a simple, unique process that focuses on security and transparency.
Steps involved are as follows:
• Contact – This is the first step in processing of a loan. An investor is required to contact the company stating categorically the details regarding the amount of funding required and the proposed collateral.
• Valuation – The company figures out whether the investor is qualified for the loan then sets to determine the loan terms. The loan-to-value (LTV) ratio is calculated and a fixed interest rate is put in place.
• Terms agreement and transfer – Upon agreement of terms, the agreement is signed and the collateral is transferred to a collateral account.
• Funding – The Equities First funds loans using a delivery-versus-payment method implying that collateral and loan proceeds are simultaneously transferred into holding accounts.
• Collateral return – Interest-only payments agreed upon are made during the financing period. Upon the expiry of the financing period, the investor’s pledged collateral is returned upon payment of the principal amount.
Advantages of Equities First Holdings
• Tailored securities-based lending provides clients with more flexibility for their interested packages.
• 24 hour customer service response.
• Impressive 75% LTV ratios.
• Low average interest rates of 3-4% and more information click here.
It is a very challenging and expensive task to find liquidity. Banks and traditional investment schemes are options but they require rigid and excessive regulations to that conform to their rules. Their LTV ratios are also undesirable compared to Equities First Holdings offers. This makes it the best company in providing lending solutions in the fastest way possible and what Equities First knows.